Thursday, November 23, 2006

what do George Washington, Adolf Hitler and George W. Bush have in common?

I took a 5-6 miles walk this afternoon...
and when I got back...
a bowl of corn flakes looked about as good as it gets...
green bean casserole, turkey, turkey dressing, cranberry stuff from a can
(this after trying a friends recipe for cranberry sauce and
that is IT)
baked beAN,
BAKED POTATO all ready for my brother

... I'll take the corn flakes.

saw the movi national treasure last night
with nicholas cage
one thing I really liked about it was
how cage and crew
cared about the Constitution.
loved it. and today remembering the dream of / for / America

I went to our eiteljorg museum of western art
this week with Christine's kids...
what do George Washington, Adolf Hitler and George W. Bush have in common?
they are all on a quilt in the eiteljorg museum.
fascinating.





Today I have grown taller from walking with the trees."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home