Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dear Dr. Skillas,
REcently a friend shared your book with me -- asking me what I thought of it.
I agree, oh yes, no problem with accepting this work.

I've worked at massage -- eventually recognized as healing work for years.
Burnt out a few years back.
I have a question for you Sir.

How do you protect yourself from taking on others malign energies?
There is water, dancing, praying, latihans, intentions,
oh isn't it so that when the energies are well received the practitioner feels
wonderfully charged themselves.
To illustrate I mention the woman who didn't want to live.
I had enormous and public success when her cancer disappeared.
And yet, she did not want to live. I considered the time allowed us, for she
did have many other serious problems, to be for the mending of the
family and to be allowed to leave without guilt, sorrow, anger, etc.
It was a beautiful passing.
Toward the end of my employment I would walk in the door and nearly pass out.
I was good-for-nothing in that environment... (let go when the beneficiaries decided
she would spend $$ all before she died). WE all learned a lot at that time.

do you have any suggestions? or am I just loosing too much energy
to continue? thanks , June noble
http://junebugmoon.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home