Sunday, July 09, 2006

karmic courage

Karmic Courage is the name of the production company
auditioning for LOSS, July 23 at Starbucks.
I am encouraged to attend. Karmic Courage... I sure hope to have some of that since
honest to gods and goddesses I have been mightily blessed. Often times.

I have seen three shows this weekend. An exercise I granted myself in my
part time job of showing young Ferran around town's theatre.
Our Phenix staged SUGARBEAN SISTERS, an amazing peculiar and highly entertaining
show with excellent acting all around. We loved SUGARBEAN SISTERS.
Then there was Theatre on the Square production of MOONLIGHT AND MAGNOLIAS
which once again had us thrilled to have gone into the threater on this hot sunny day.
How to describe this play? Smile away. Excellent excellent, thank you thank you.

Three makes PETER PAN with a cast of about 50 == lots of kids. oh my.
I had my 3 year old and 9 year old with me. The nine year old wants to take acting classes and
get back on stage. The 3 year old wanted in the orchestra pit.

Karmic Courage. Could I attend the audition for Karmic Courages' production of
LOSS. It happens July 23 at Starbucks. loverly.
Inspired by the idea Acting can fulfill some karmic situational requirements.
Act it out. Permission. I recall watching Sally Field in SOAP; I envied her
being able to ACT LIKE THAT!? and get paid. woow. what a job. Wouldn't I have loved to.
Get paid. As well as ACT LIKE THAT?!

Loss. allow grief. acknowledge grief, let it go.
I'm so slow. later ,,, let ya know later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home