Friday, July 07, 2006

personal ad

I went to see a french film, CHEF IN LOVE @ the Biblioteca
and who sits in front of me
to my left. With a woman. A redheaded woman
I admit, a lucky woman.
I swept my aura. Yeah, the
music, the dancing, the story, the actors
All very good -- I left when the revolution of 1921 began
for the film was a flashback
You already knew the mother was murdered
The chef had been famous, written a book,
a cookbook of Georgian recipes.

I was bombarded by the
high frequency sound of long duration in my ear. I did and
didnt pay attention to the sound. I wanted to pay attention too and self conscious
with him there
at my audible reactions to the film, my physical sensations
liking the longing and God Bless believe he was
aware of me too. Good kissin.

The high frequency of long duration sound was first noticed in the Yucatan
at Osho near Tulum
nearly ten years ago.
I loved it. I was grateful for it. I felt special.

When I was quite young I took it matter of fact
this sound is a voice of instruction, direction and from another world
maintaining contact.
Leave a cold place feeling Forlorn and race naked
on the beach @ moonlight midnight warm &
salt air to play finally again to be
Sunshine and sound teachers

This, some moments of heaven on earth...

My Personal Ad

Take off your shoes.
I know you by the feet
I, surprised to noticed your feet as clincher to
match all the fullness of merriment and
curiosity I had already noticed
and empathy with a capital E. I hadnt given
nearly enough
attention to bone fide mischief maker
contained in the singular creature
who desires contact.

ps... ann told me I shudda leaned over and whispered to the redhead
"he's good in bed
I Know"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home