Friday, July 07, 2006

lost in San Miguel de Allende

got my stuff from Jims especially the flannel nightgown.
do you have your second worker? do You need Me?
I thought about you all week.
I want you to know that whatever happens I believe the
works you are investing there are as important as you do.
I wanted the scope, the information in my head
a consciousness desire... seems Very Futuristic
and Hard Work.
I imagine spare time pulling parasites off trees
a metaphor for pulling tar out of my lungs...
love SMA and all the opportunities here for artists and
alternative living and so many warm gentle kind generous people
looking for one of those nicotine ... (lobelia?) helpers
I regret so much including working with you this past week.
So if you are still open, I will continue to try to call.
I get an espanol recording now. last night it was your message.
I took the bus to Roderigues and told them San Jose de Gracias and
they left me off in Roder... and laughed like crazy.
I finally found a taxi and went back to Marges... (my neighbor in Indy
wire me some money... Yahoo)
this full moon has found me looney juney. riding buses and
finally invested in several phone cards.
let me know this way if you can if I dont reach you by phone first...
I have my things most of them
at Marges. wanted to sweat your prayers maƱana and yet,
suddenly doesnt seem important... tomorrow a Brazilian choreographer
working with the group. I love most anything about Brazil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home