Friday, July 07, 2006

2004 knick knack patty wack

Yesterday I passed out flowers for Terresa with 2 Rs.
I spoke with a redhead at San Miguel de Allendes shopping mall about
The Holographic Sound workshop Teresa with 2 rs is organizing at The Casa Dharma.

More about Casa Dharma -- head south on Recreo toward El Chorro where the ladies wash their laundry and continue up the cobblestone road to Privada De La Cañadita.
More about Casa Dharma later.

I told the redhead between the Violet´s camaroon stand and the Cafe Grande
I did massage at Casa Dharma and had been trained initially at Esalen.
Many people I have met here in San Miguel de Allende have been to Esalen.
The people dreaming a vision for Casa Dharma see it as a miniature Esalen.

The redhead told me she had already collected the cards of three other
massage therapists new to San Miguel This Past Week! She told me her partner tried everything new to town and she didn´t have the room in her purse, or head or heart
to include my card too. SMA is full of massage people.

I made up some flyers with my phone number and tacked them up around town and
someone is taking the ones near Belles Artes down as soon as I put them up.
I haven´t been by to check the others. Out of cards and the cell phone is such a dud that I don´t even use it. Cannot. No way. OK.

Full of massage people. and Only 100,000 folks here. I suspect the massage healer archetype has immigrated from the U.S. tired from negativity and the promotion of fear.

A leadership which can push for legislation on a bill the elected did not EVEN read let alone debate or call for opinion of their constituents appalls. All the fear and negativity promoted to disempower. All the safeguards built into the air traffic controllers job simple leaves me with a wide open mouth the way the 9-11 event has been used by the leadership to provide us with an unsavory agenda. Using all the propaganda unearthed in centuries past and long live sociology. I am not angry.

Here in Mexico.
Eggs taste so good. Milk is really truly unlike anything this city girl has ever tasted. and Coca- Cola has real sugar in it. We MT´s are here to live Live live. Ok. So what to do? Not get political.
I don´t know it all now do I ? And yet, last night thanking god before sleep for the space I have to sleep. This morning the apartment is shown to a fellow who will rent it beginning November.
Yippee
it is Tom Watson of my old Esalen massage class jeezy beezy,
I am flat out prepared to write some story about the circles and cycles
and time ... so even my Esalen class is arriving.
Yippee... I will move to the studio in Ginny´s beautiful casa on Sollano,
Yahoo but wait...
My children remember walking blocks from the appliance store dragging refrigerator,
television and stove boxes across busy streets to make cardboard forts and houses.
One especially creative house for my girls one Christmas -- I was painting the mailbox and realized Maryann and Melissa were M&Ms.
Truly melt in your mouth not in your hand these darling yum yums o mine.
There were M & Ms in the mailbox that Christmas.

Then when shaking Tom Watsons hand yesterday and reminded him I was roommate to his ´while at Esalen partner´ Melissa as well as roommate to Monroe a singular buddy of his while at Esalen then I thought about M&M another cycle.

As well as.
No wonder I hadn’t finished the Esalen writing, for it ain´t over til the fat lady sings.
Just finished I should say finally finished for I have been reading it this entire month
at Ginny´s casa… Gabriel Garcias Marquezs ONE HUNDRED YEARS OF SOLITUDE,
He won a Nobel prize for literature in 1982. I had tried to read it several times before.
There are my own living stories of cycles of past unfinished books
where I dived into the pages needing to finish the books AND the acting-out the heros and heroines, OR rewriting the ends, the romance and betrayals,

Learn Patience and keep my mouth shut.
I began baking bread partly to learn patience.
Waiting for the yeast to puff up pounds of ground wheat oat and rye.
This book is about or includes the cycles of times and patterns of loyalty and rebellion.
Family and passion.

Then I consider that Michael McDermott steered me to San Miguel aboard a flight from
Sao Paulo to Houston and Jim McDermott enjoyed me here in SMA so another M&M.
The applesauce gang. Ole! Here in San Miguel de Allende The M&M fulfilment.
One in my young family
Two in Esalen,
Three in SMA
one two buckle my blue suede shoe
Mic mac paddy wacked give the dog a bone
This old man he played seven he played 7 everyday named eleven
With a mic mac patty smacked give the dog a bone
This old mans a rolling stone.
Forgive forgive

The day before yesterday I lost my keys. This distressed me greatly. Here I am to help
a forgetful alzheimer's gal and I loose my keys! I didn’t tell her. She has spares.
Today there are a set of keys to my Soon-to-be-Tom Watsons lovely apartment.
Not the set lifted or dropped from my pocket At Giganti the shopping mall outside town;
not the extra set.
On the floor below the mail slot
Fairies or elves or gnomes and ghosts whisperers left keys to replace the ones I no longer had…
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home