Monday, June 26, 2006

The Bombshell.
Brigitte made an offer on a house and is moving...
I have been living with Brigitte.

"Drive by Brigitte, so I can see it".

I use the Ryder-Waite deck.
Phylliss Robling taught me (and many others here in Indianapolis)
She studied to the extent of learning Hebrew at the JCC here in Indy;
she knew what every symbol meant... wow. That's real. Hence her class was...
'The meaning and reading of Tarot cards'.

I already knew a lot.
Good Golly When I was wee, like 5 or 6,
my neighborhood worked together and made a little circus.
I was given a tent (probably made of blankets) and a deck of cards.
I was decked out in a scarf, necklace, lipstick, bandana, earrings; and, I was
told to tell fortunes. For a nickel I would tell you a fortune based on the
cards drawn from the deck. I took myself serious, and wonder to this
fifty+ years-away-day if Rodney Simpson had three children... or any children
at all, since he liked playing with dolls, which concerned the adults at that time.

Intro to Tarot.
I read my former husbands cards to law school.
I read lovers cards to outside Indiana.
Phylliss taught from a platform based on the astrological wheel.
The Houses:
1st house: I AM -Aries
2nd house: I HAVE -Taurus
3rd house: I THINK -GEMINI
4th house: I FEEL -CANCER
5th house: I WILL -LEO
6th house: I ANALYZE -VIRGO
7th house: I SHARE -LIBRA
8th house: I RELATE -SCORPIO
9th house: I SEE -SAGITTARIUS
10th house: I ACHIEVE -CAPRICORN
11th house: I KNOW -AQUARIUS
12th house: I BELIEVE -PISCES

The cards are laid out like the astrological wheel.
Begin with a circle. Horizontally draw line cutting the circle in half.
The first six cards/houses are below the line. The line begins
to the left of the circle. Cards 7-12 are above the line and they
begin on the right. You are making a counterclockwise parade with
the cards.

Sometimes when I look at this configuration of cards it is the
5th card and the 10th which attract my attention.
I will and I achieve.
This time I see stood out at me. #9 Was the 3 of swords.
It is three swords piercing a heart among clouds.
Sound familiar? Have you ever 'felt' like that? Like your
heart was walking around in pain? Stabbed?
I see.

I know I need to shift perspective
for the forthcoming move annoyed me. Imagine moving? I cleaned the
refrigerator over the weekend. I cleaned it so it wouldn't gross
me out when moving time came. There were things in there needed
to leave the house. There were sticky puddles of unknownable origin.
You know the things, don't you? Unidentifiable things.
Only Mr Refrigerator Man knows. And those things goes outside. whew.

By-The-By the bottom card carrys the foundation of
'where-is-the-reading-coming-from' and since it was a cup card I agreed to
an awareness -- it was about feelings.
I didn't feel good about the forthcoming move.
The 8 of cups shows a fellow walking away from 8 cups, walking stick in hand.
OK. Get ready for more feeling?
Shift feeling? Allow feeling?

Read on. 1st house shows an Ace of Pentacles, A hand holding a single
pentacle/coin/diamond/material. A beginning. I take it to mean the tools
are available.

2nd house gifts me the 6 of cups which shows a little boy and girl
in a courtyard with bouquets of flowers in the cups. The boy is handing
a cup of flowers to the girl. 6 is also the number of the Lovers card.
Besides all the lovely ideas associated with the Lovers --
is addiction and bondage. Breathe.
I feel I have a little girls notion of love to share, to note, to pass on.
What do those children in the courtyard know of betrayal?
We're not in Kansas anymore, ToTo.
Breathe. I have been loved, I have loved. I am a love. You are a love.
All there is is Love Love. Love is all there is.

3rd house instructs with the page of swords -- honor your words.
Since it is the I think card, an intention to shift all thinking
to an unsinkable and stable position of true belief & expression of:
"Love is all there is" Would help with the honor your words.
In here, is an opportunity to challenge myself & others whenever asked to
do something I don't want to do. I have been obliging beyond
self-enabling... I have been used when I wanted to be useful.
I have been used when I wanted to be included. I have been used when
I wanted to love.
My trust level is low.

I must feel pretty good. Bien. I feel, 4th is the STAR. Picture a naked
goddess, one foot in water the other foot on land. She holds two pitchers
and she pours both onto the ground! Under Stars. 7 small ones for
the chakras and the grand star over her head. Looks like an abundant
feeling. Enough to simple let it go back to the earth & pond.
It is a beautiful day, Monday June 26, 2006.
Everything is included... sun, clouds, rain; and in an agreeable share.
This day there was enough of all the weather for an Indiana June day.

Recall the cloudy sky of the I see card? Here on the 5th house card; Clouds.
The I will card is the 7 of cups. Oh boy, Oh joy, Oh dear never fear. The 7 of cups shows
a person looking at 7 cups in the clouds... it asks the reader to choose and
bring those cups to earth. Make manifest a dream. The cups show snake,
jewels, castle, love, accomplishment and dragon and a surprise.
Easy to have dreams in the sky. Easier still to apply -- FOCUS / Choose.
Make manifest a dream. It may be to step back and allow. A trust,
courage to trust. I can trust and accept. Bliss.

6th house, I analyze I am perfectly content with this 2 of swords... showing a blind-folded
gal with the 1st quarter moon and ocean in the background. Aim high above the
common thought. I haven't always. And yet, I am adept at this one.
Oft times. Although I stand accused of having something called aspergers...
I don't relate. The blindfold indicates to me a justification for my feelings
of being 'out of touch'; I credit that to 'Introduction to Marketing' and 1984 by
George Orwell; as well growing up in Indianapolis, a nest of John Birchers.
There are houses here built in the 50's to withstand The Bomb. oops.
The marketing showed me how we are Sold stuff we don't need. Is exasperating.
Like the I-69 highway the governor has sold for 3 billion dollars to give guys up north
jobs. I can see the highway workers, in 50 years telling their grandchildren what we used to have... as they plow through some fine land use and withering wildlife to build a highway
that is unnecessary except to save 15 minutes driving from Evansville to Indianapolis.
I can wonder how foreigners can shell out 3 billion dollars and Hoosiers not figuring
the return on the money the foreigners anticipate... those grandchildren will be
paying that bill. The grandchildren and Bambi, Bucky Beaver, etc etc.

7th house is a major card: JUSTICE. Picture this, I share is a prince of a fellow
holding a sword in one hand and the scales of justice in the othere. Robed, crowned, and sitting between pillars Mark Helprin or Tom Robbins or Russell Greenan could describe.
Is Everyone ready for this sharing? Breathe and say ahum, yes: It is time to restore or replenish something in the larger system of life.
Take toward society or the Earth the action that brings greater harmony. Oh Boy, Oh Joy.
Men and women partners in relationship, trust restored. Trees consulted. Rules of
decency and humanity applied by our leaderships. A Department of Peace. Long live
Scott Peck and his book THE DIFFERENT DRUM where he saw the challenges turning a
war economy into a peace economy. Dear Scott may you be of at least as great a service
to us from heaven.

8th house: I relate has a fellow above the fray that he is in. Overcome doubt by the self unbound. In other words release my own shackles.

9th house: I 've already mentioned this card. I see the pain. Shift my perspective and
see the goodness and grace that is here on EARTH. Let Go of fear, the memory of
hearts' pain.

10th house: I achieve: 2 of pentacles. The juggler, infinitely, dancing with ships
rolling on waves in the background. Messages, gaiety. 'Reflect on potential uses of resources.'
Sounds worthy of reflection. Reminding me of Shep Gellert giving me $ over time, later,
telling me it was to replace my tuition money stole by Monroe at Esalen. Had I known,
would I, who didn't own a car, have a massage table, a pot to piss in, would I have
spent it on bath oil and that fantastic cotton outfit ... Had I reflected on potential uses of
resources? Reflect. What can I do to contribute to the vision I have of a Just
and Graceful accessibility to harmony? Breathe and smile. Recycle. Waste not, Want not.
How about 'source reduction'... While in the Nederlands I was introducted to a 'hot-water-on-demand-faucet' The Nederlands do not have room in their houses or in their junkyards
for water heaters. I found the same thing in Brasil. Not that they need hot anything where I was--yet, a hot shower seems more cleansing. They sold these faucets in their supermercados, farmacias, and Walmart. Some as cheap as $15... wishing I'd bought some. Hey could I import 'hot-water-on-demand-faucets' and export can openers... for what they use to open cans had me avoid cans, as it was hard to avoid any juice from dribbling onto my hands and the kitchen counter and floor.

11th house : I know is the Magestic Sun a major card #19. A child ride on a white horse;
correction, a naked child rides on a white horse carrying an orange banner with
El Sol and Sunflowers in the background. I know a day like today. Glorious and gentle.

12th house: I Believe: the 7 of pentacles. Reap a bountiful harvest. Ingenuity.
ok. Good by me.
Picture a farmer leaning on his hoe as he surveys his coming crops. Resting.

To shift my perspective I walked the Monon Trail from 38th Street to a block south
of where Brigitte is buying another house. There were lots of people on the trail;
no rollerblades, but there were recumbents... those adult Big Wheels.
There is Wooley Lumber on a nearby corner and I began singing (to myself)
Wooley Booley.... Wooley Booley. I returned thinking this a new adventure.

Is AOK. Walking home I found a jack of diamonds on the ground. Messenger.
Not as fine as the King of Hearts I found in San Miguel de Allende, (little)GTO, Mexico.
alas. Rectitude. Interest. Utility, management and responsibility.
I returned in a better mood. And just in the nick of time as lightening announced the
coming rains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home